Interstate Electric Supply for Government
Supporting the electrical infrastructure of government facilities means carrying an inventory of equipment and supplies to maintain everything from street lights to DMV data centers.
But it also means having a service staff experienced with meeting the strict requirements of the government procurement process. Interstate Electric Supply has the inventory, product depth and service expertise to provide efficient, cost-effective service to public agencies, units of government and the electrical contractors who serve them.
Interstate Electric Supply provides equipment and supplies for:
- Interior and exterior lighting
- Building control and management systems
- Security infrastructure, including wireless applications
- Data network supplies
- Metering applications to improve energy efficiency
- Environmental monitoring and testing equipment