Interstate Electric Supply for Health Care
Hospitals and health care facilities are among the heaviest consumers of electricity in the world.
From patient monitoring equipment that runs 24/7, to energy-intensive diagnostic and imaging tools, to basic lighting and HVAC needs, an average hospital uses roughly double the energy of a conventional office building. In addition, power must be uninterrupted, around the clock, 365 days a year. So health care facilities need back-up systems that are 100% reliable, even under the harshest of conditions.
Interstate Electric Supply has the inventory, product depth and service expertise to help our health care customers meet these demanding requirements. We supply electrical contractors involved in new construction and remodeling, as well as facilities and building managers engaged in maintenance, repair and operations (MRO).
Interstate Electric Supply provides vital equipment and supplies for:
- Lighting control and building management systems
- Data networks and security infrastructure
- Metering applications to improve energy efficiency
- Environmental and testing equipment to address regulations
- Routine maintenance to extend the life of older buildings
- Equipment and infrastructure to support medical technology