Interstate Electric Supply for Institutional
Large institutions present a great variety in both their facilities and in how those facilities are used and maintained.
A university campus, for example, might include historic structures that need architecturally compatible upgrades to electrical and mechanical systems. Scientific laboratories may have HVAC systems that must maintain precise environmental conditions. And facilities across the campus may range from sports stadiums to classroom buildings to dormitories and cafeterias.
Interstate Electric Supply has the inventory, product depth and service expertise to help institutional customers maintain this diverse infrastructure cost effectively. We supply contractors involved in construction and remodeling, as well as facilities and building managers engaged in maintenance, repair and operations (MRO).
Interstate Electric Supply provides equipment and supplies for:
- Lighting applications for all interior and exterior spaces
- Data networks and security infrastructure
- Metering applications to improve energy efficiency
- Routine maintenance on older buildings and facilities
- Equipment to support scientific research facilities